Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

week 15 - Noura Habib

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noura Habib

Noura Habib

week 15 - Noura Habib Empty
PostSubject: week 15 - Noura Habib   week 15 - Noura Habib Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:47 am

Week 15

In Sunday, I was very busy in prepare a lesson plan, presentation slides , ice breaker, and feedback sheets for my Monday session for Tamkken Group students. In Monday , I started my session at 11 and finished at 11:50, the session was about some design features in Photoshop such as create frame, add text and add filters to the image. However, Miss Amal was there to evaluate me as the second evaluation. The session run well, but I faced a difficulty in creating the farm, because I get confuse when one of the student told me the color not change. I explained all the main points and all the students understood them and they do the exercise. In end of the session they asset me by answering the feedback sheets. After the session I went to Miss Amal to ask her about my perform in the session she said the session was good, but I lose mark when I faced the problem in create the frame and she gave me a good mark. In Wednesday at 2:00 and Thursday at 10:00 I have sessions with my friends in Dreamweaver. Also, in Thursday I deliver an orientations program at 2:30 for IA year two students about AMTC, which it one part of our assessments for ITEC 319 course.

Noura Habib
Back to top Go down

week 15 - Noura Habib
Page 1 of 1