Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 11 - Noura Habib

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noura Habib

Noura Habib

Week 11 - Noura Habib Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Noura Habib   Week 11 - Noura Habib Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Week 11
In the beginning of this week I was busy in preparing my sessions material, where I schualed for two sessions. In Monday, I delivered a session about MS Access for group of three students. Also, in Thursday, I deliverd a seesion about PhotoShop for 3 trainees. The sessions had delivered very well, because the trainees understand the topics.

However, as a part im marketing department, I have to work with my team to market AMTC, my manager had a new idea about that, which she decided to distrbute a brochures for the car, so I helped her in printing and distributing. Also, I was responsible about the phons calls in Thursday, because the customer services agent was outside the center and I received one call form a customer was received our brochures and she want us to design for her a logo fo her own business.

Noura Habib cheers
Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Noura Habib
Page 1 of 1