Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 10 - Noura Habib

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noura Habib

Noura Habib

Week 10 - Noura Habib Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Noura Habib   Week 10 - Noura Habib Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:14 am

Week 10

In this week I started my new job as a marketing officer and my manager is Jwaher. She gave me my first job, which I have to print out the brochure and prepared it to distributed in the college. Also, in this week I was busy with preparing for my session in Qasser Al Thaqafa, where I have to teach the MS Excel for an employee. I prepared MS Excel handout in Arabic, exercise, lesson plan and a small game for the session. The planning was to deliverd the session in Monday, but the employee was busy in that day, so the session postponed to the Thursday. In Thursday at 9:40 a.m I went to Qasser Al Thaqafa with my colleagues to deliver our session. First of all, we went to the manager securtary to guide us to the employees office. I started the lesson at 10:00 a.m my trainee was Muna and she never use theMS Excel before. I teach her everythings step by step and I repeated the steps for her. In the end she was very happy because she understand everythings I teach her.

Noura Habib
Smile
Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Noura Habib
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: