Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 5 report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week 5 report Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 report   Week 5 report Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Sunday 27 October 2009

In this day we had meeting to see where we are so far. We decide what each member should do. However, I called back to school but none of schools answer me.

Monday 28 October 2009

In this day, me and my friend Asma Abulah and Asma Hassan we decide to go to the students and teachers to fill the questionnaires for us. It was excited we went to many classes the students and teachers was very kind to us and also we take some pictures while we are giving questionnaire.

Tuesday 29 October 2009

In this day, I was continue the manual.

Wednesday 30 October 2009

There is nothing more to do in this day except that we had an meeting to discuss what will we do in the next day. Also, we was discussing about how the opining will be. However, there will be some interviewer from Albayan newspaper and Al khaleej newspaper to interview us about Al Mahara Training Centre and I will take a part on this.

Thursday 1 October 2009

In this day I called back to AL Nouf Secondary School to tell them if we can met with them to talk about AMTC and they welcomed us. Also, I called to others schools but they told me that they will call me back. However, I also went to AMTC to work with my friend to continue decorate the centre. Also, I write create the schedule about the schools names, location and contact number and I gave to Mrs. Amal.
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week 5 report
Page 1 of 1