Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 9 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week 9 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 Report   Week 9 Report Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Week 9 Report

Name: Maryam Salem

ID: H00049809

Sunday 25 October 2009
On this day I was in AMTC to see if there is some client will come so that I will help them s none of the client came. Also I have been in AMTC instead of Aisha because Aisha had an session. I went to the class to work on the manuals.

Monday 26 October 2009
On Monday I went to AMTC To call to the schools hoping for the replaying from them but as usual no answer. And also I worked in the manuals

Wednesday 28 October 2009
In this day I went with Shaima on his session to evaluate her. I felt good their but the class student was very noisy. However, their teacher was kindly and friendly and she sat with me and talk to me about Shaima That Shaima is friendly and one of the student come to me and ask me if we provide Photoshop and I said yes we do and she said that she will come to us to take the Photoshop session.

Thursday 29 October 2009
In this day I was Mrs. Amal talk with me and Aisha about the manuals. However, Also I went with Alya to Evaluate her on her session. And I keep working on our manuals. Also we all change our position and a become HR manger.
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week 9 Report
Page 1 of 1