Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

week one -Muna Khalfan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muna Khalfan

week one -Muna Khalfan Empty
PostSubject: week one -Muna Khalfan   week one -Muna Khalfan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Muna Khalfan
H00050987
webmaster

Week one

On the first day of the week we started discussing about Al Mahara Training Center mission . Mrs. Amal showed us some videos about the previous AMTC how the girls were working in the center and an interview with some trainee .OnTuesday Mrs. Amal divided the class into groups each group 4 students where each group will come up with an idea about how the layout of the center is going to be, the mission statement and the goals of the company, the logo, the organization chart and the title for each students with is going to match their interests and abilities to work in the department that they chose. After that we sat together and discussed about the final layout of the center and what colors that we have chose and we came up with orange and green. Each group created an organizational chart and then we met up and chose which one is the best . After that each one of us has chosen her job title.

Since I am the webmaster I started working on the blog where the students will post their weekly reports and also I should prepare a website for the center which will be finished by the end of the next week .

Finally ,On Thursday we started decorating the center and preparing the printers , the computers and sorting out the tables. Also we learnt how to laminate and bind the papers .
Back to top Go down

week one -Muna Khalfan
Page 1 of 1