Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Muna Khalfan- week 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muna Khalfan

Muna Khalfan- week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Muna Khalfan- week 4   Muna Khalfan- week 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:13 am

Muna Khalfan
H00050987
webmaster

Week 4

Sunday 27 sep 2009

We had a meeting with the general manager to discuss about the opening day, the stand which will be in the corridor and what we have done so far.
She discussed with me about the website and the poster and set a deadline for the website to be finished on Wednesday.

Monday 28 sep 2009

Had a meeting with the general manager and discussed about the external customers that we have to think about somewhere that they need a training sessions .
Also I discussed with Jawaher the manager of marketing about what we are going to do and give in the stand that will be set in a week before the opening. We came out with an idea to cover the chocolates with Al Mahara colors which are green and orange and also we will distribute bracelets besides the bookmarks . I went to the technicians to set the AMTC website address because it didn’t work and they finally helped me to upload it on the server.

Wednesday 30 sep 2009

Discussed with the marketing and general managers about the layout or the Al Mahara from outside and Shaima helped us to think about it and we came up with an idea to stick AMTC on the door with a bold material. Also they gave me a list of some materials that I have to buy for the decoration. Today also was the deadline for the website I showed it to CEO and my mates but there was some problems that I have to fix it .

Tuesday 1st Oct 2009

Me and my colleagues started to cut and prepare the bookmarks, discussed about the invitation card with the marketing manager and some of my colleagues. Also I showed the CEO the final draft of the logo and she did some changes on it. Me and Shaima went to Mr. Stephan to check on the poster again If there is any mistakes .
Back to top Go down

Muna Khalfan- week 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IT Department-
Jump to: