Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maha faraj

Weekly Report 12 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 12   Weekly Report 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Weekly Report 12

Sunday 15th – November – 2009

In one hour of the class I have a session with level 3 student and it was a group session. What I teach them is about the Adobe Photoshop and the students enjoyed the lesson, then when I finish my session I complete working on the database.

Monday 16th – November – 2009

I work on the database and then I attend the session for the Smart board, because I will have a session for the smart board so I have to learn more about it and I may have to teach the student or teachers.

Wednesday 18th – November – 2009

In this day we have a new customer that come to our college from Tamken and we have to teach them in the college as my position I work in database and I want to help other student to organize the lunch for our customer.

Thursday 19st-November -2009

I work on the database putting the student names and then I have a session with the Tamken student and they was friendly and helpful. The session was in Word and I teach them the things that they don’t have a knowledge in using it.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 12
Page 1 of 1