Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maha faraj

Weekly Report 11 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 11   Weekly Report 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Weekly Report 11

Sunday 8th – November – 2009

In AMTC class I was doing the database work that I was entering the student name who was have a session in the table and I was working on the material for the session that I was having on the next day.

Monday 9th – November – 2009

I was working on the database and then I was preparing for the session that I have it. My session was from 2:00 to 3:00 PM with Diploma student which they are beginner the session was good and I enjoyed to teach the student. Miss Amal comment was that I have to be more confident and to not be very fast when I am explaining and many things that I have avoid it.

Wednesday 11th – November – 2009

I have a session with one student from level 3 and I teach her about Windows Movie Maker program and my session was individual and two hour. I teach her from the beginning like how to start the program and how to import a picture, video and music and how to add the effects and many thing and many things.

Thursday 12st-November -2009

I was working on the database that enter that student details for the session that she have it and then I work on the file for the from for the session that each student have it. After that I have a session with 1 student from CNET programmer level 5 and I teach her about the Outlook Web Access such as the calendar and how to create an Appointment with the reminder. My session was individual and it was one hour.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 11
Page 1 of 1