Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maha faraj

Weekly Report 8 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 8   Weekly Report 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Week 8

Sunday 18th – October – 2009

This day was the first day for AMTC to work on it, but miss Amal swap the classes between BMGN and AMTC class, so we did not have any clients.

Monday 19th – October – 2009

Before we start working on AMTC all of us went with miss Amal to the center and she talked with us about our responsibility beside on the center, she mention the each department duty, so for my position as a trainee I have to check all the handouts and return it to the student to correct their mistakes. Also, to get clients and meet with the teachers to look for class for the sessions. After that, I put the name of the students who went to training session, and then I work on the handout for outlook to format it.

Wednesday 21th – October – 2009

In this day I was working on the handout of the OneNote and I put the details about the students who want to training session in the G derive. Also, I organize the folder for the training session with their names, to know where they can put their work that they do it. As well, I want to D block to find the iron for the file that we are organizing for.

Thursday 22st-October -2009

I have a shift on AMTC and I work on the hand out of OneNote and then I organize the file for the students training session, and check if there any need for the training department such as if there any file that is missed or any folder that we need to put on the G derive.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: