Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mariam Omran Week 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariam Omran

Mariam Omran Week 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mariam Omran Week 10   Mariam Omran Week 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Weekly Report:
Week 10:
In Sunday each of the member take their new position by following the new organization chart.
I am still in my position which it is Administration Manager.
I go out with my partner Asma Husaan and Asma Abdullah Omr to Ashbilia school which they present 2 hour session of Photoshop each of them spend one hour. In addition, the was successes and every one interest. I evaluate them by following the evaluate sheet which AMTC created to see how each member done their work.
In Monday I was absent because I don’t feel well.
In Wednesday I checked if the items which we used for AMTC it available.
I request for A4 papers.
I create new shift schedule to me our department organize and each of our department member have a shift.
I check if each employees knows her new position responsibility to make sure that the department run in the right way.
I attend individual session with Alisa Abdullah which she train me in movie maker.
In Thursday I want to bring the A4 papers from the stor.
I attend my shift from 9 to 11.
I talk with Nabeelah who’s responsible to manage which program they need, to al Noof school to organize and discuss which program they need to train.

Mariam Omran Al Shamsi
Back to top Go down

Mariam Omran Week 10
Page 1 of 1