Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharaaf Al Mahri_ week 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharaaf Al Mahri

Sharaaf Al Mahri_ week 12 Empty
PostSubject: Sharaaf Al Mahri_ week 12   Sharaaf Al Mahri_ week 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Sharaaf Al Mahri
IT Manager
Week 12 report

15 November, Sunday
• Al Tamkeen called me that they are ready to sent girls on Monday, but I said that we should meet them to make training needs analysis.
16 November, Monday
• We met with Director Assistant of Al Tamkeen Organization Mrs. Monera Omer we discussed with her about our training sessions that we are going to offer for them where she was very pleased about it and gave us a chance to meet with girls to ask them about their level in education and specially in using the computer applications. They were seven ladies, we asked them about their age which is between 17 and 21 years old. Most of them have completed their higher education only and the others have not completed their secondary education. We observed that most application that they are interested in is the MS Office. Also we discussed with Mrs. Monera Omer about the busses that will be available to bring them to the college during Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, except on Wednesday we should offer a bus for them.
18 November, Wednesday
• The 7 orphans came which is the first visit to AMTC, Firstly, I introduced them to all members. Then me and Maryam Salem and Asmaa Abdurrahman to A tour of the Library. After that, I have given them a session on formatting text in MS Word. After we finish we all went to Canteen, where were already I have booked a table for them. Then at 3:30 I called the bus driver to take them back.
19 November, Thursday
• I met with all managers to discuss many things , such as we have to call the schools for paying, each department will be responsible for orphans all the day till they leave the college, printing the MS Word manual for orphans and we should Hold a deal with the Canteen’s supervisor , If it wants to participate in charitable work. Also I met with Miss Amal to discuss the attendance problem.
king
Back to top Go down

Sharaaf Al Mahri_ week 12
Page 1 of 1