Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Al Mahri--- Week 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharaaf Al Mahri

Al Mahri--- Week 15 Empty
PostSubject: Al Mahri--- Week 15   Al Mahri--- Week 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Sharaaf Al Mahri
GM

Week 15

Sunday, December 06, 2009[
• I prepared a meeting between Miss Hajar and the 8 students who are replaced Miss Hiba , to explain for them what exactly they should do
• I contacted with Abu Dhabi Training Center to prepare video conference
• I provided my first session for Diploma student and it was very nice

Monday, December 07, 2009
• I met with IT Training Manger to discuss how the training going in the center and who is already finish her training hours and who is not, also what is the next plan for last 2 weeks
• I met with the IT Manger for solving the database problem
• I provided my second session with Sheima for Diploma student and it was very good
• I met with administration department to collect a money from our external customer like schools

Thursday, December 9, 2009
• I met with Miss Amal for student did not finish their assessment and about the evaluation of the members
• I met with managers to evaluate their team
• My group did the orientation session for IA student level 2 about AMTC

Thursday, December 10, 2009
• I met with a whole group for discussing several topics such as about the training session, certification for Al Tamkeen and Intangible Heritage House, creating weekly report on excel sheet , Administration should collect money from schools starting from Sunday, what happen to Sharjah Theater Groups sessions, school article and Invite Mr. Aart to AMTC.
• I provide a session for Diploma section
• I met with Miss Hajar , Luma, and Fatmeh Zaydan to discuss the stratci paln for next two weeks and final exam for Diploma section
Back to top Go down

Al Mahri--- Week 15
Page 1 of 1