Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharaaf week 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharaaf Al Mahri

Sharaaf week 9 Empty
PostSubject: Sharaaf week 9   Sharaaf week 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Sharaaf Al Mahri
IT Manager
H00049648

25 October Sunday

I went with Assma Omer & Maryam Omran to "Palace of Culture" to meet the GM .We arrived on time. We met Mr. Mohammed and he was very happy to meet us. After that we met with 3 employees, because everybody was busy. These three ladies told us that all the employees need training in all of the programs that we have, especially Microsoft

26 OctoberMonday
I got a new position which is IT Training manager. Firstly I met with previous Manager to explain the job description for IT Training manager. After that I wet with the members to divided the job and make a new rules for every part under this job. Then I set with the scheduler to put a rules for trainers and what is the stander to make this trainer take a session. Also, I go to evaluate Schema when she give a session for Diploma students and she was great and very helpful

28 October Wednesday
• I trained one engineering student (Dalal) on the Photoshop. I was prepared for that such as the handout and the exercise and it was in the small room in the I Building. The trainee was very happy because it was the first time for her to learn the Photoshop program. And she asked me to teach her more in this program and she said “ I will be her next Wednesday”.
• The positions of members at AMTC was changed and I chose the GM position , because I think it will be a chance to show my abilities and to give more for AMTC.
29 October Thursday
It was very busy day for me, because I have to set with the scheduler to prepare a new trainers schedule for week 10 and I faced some confused , because not all students who did sessions don’t do the form. That’s why I have to make some changes on the AMTC database. Also I took a session on the One Note with Mooza and it was very useful and I think know I can be able to train the staff. Also I checked the trainers file and I took some commons.
Back to top Go down

Sharaaf week 9
Page 1 of 1