Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelekha

Zelekha

Weekly Report 8 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 8   Weekly Report 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Weekly Report 8
In the first day of this week I complete my weekly report and submit it. Also I went with Alia to session that she will teach the student the formatting text of MS Word. In the session I helped her to distribute the handouts, exercises and the evaluation sheet to student.
In the second day I take the attendance of the class and see who are arrived on the time and who are not and take and write down the break time of each student and if some student go out from the centre I write where did they go and why also the time the they will take. In addition, I login to the blog and write down the time that each student post their weekly report.
On Wednesday, I helped Maryam Salem to do lamination for two students. Then I start to search on the internet about how to use smart board to make handout for it. Moreover, I complete MS Access manual by adding what was missing on it.
In the last day I set with HR manager and HR officer to discuss about the works that are not complete it so, I decide to write down the training needs for each departments and cheating form the customers.
Zelekha
H00057915
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 8
Page 1 of 1