Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maha faraj

Weekly Report 5 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 5   Weekly Report 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Week 5

Sunday 27th – September – 2009
I was absent but my friends say that in that day there was a meeting for all the managers forms each department and General Manager. The meeting was about how they will organize for the opining day and how we can be prepared for that day in a good way.

Monday 28th – September – 2009
Discuses the issue that we have to do and how we can change the layout of the center, also I work on invention card and I went to Mr. Stephan to check the grammar and spelling for the card. After that I correct the mistakes and showed to Miss Amal.

Wednesday 30th –September- 2009
As usual we work in AMTC to design the layout of AMTC and complete working on manuals. Then me and my colleague practice on the presentation, and then we do our presentation.

Thursday 1st-October -2009
We had a meeting with a general manager and had dissuasion about what the things that we did and we should do for the opining day. Also I work on the invitation card because the GM talked to me that I have to print the cards and finished, me and the marketing manager we print the card and cat it and show it to miss. Miss Amal doesn't like the size and the way of it and she tolled to me to change the size, and she spoke to marketing manger to go to ladies in graphic to give her idea about the card. I wasn’t having any work to do in AMTC, so I went to the class and complete working on the manuals.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 5
Page 1 of 1