Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelekha

Zelekha

Weekly Report Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report   Weekly Report Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:14 am

Weekly Report 10

In the first day in this week I deliver a session for 5 member of my class. The session was about how to use Noodle Tools to make a reference. The session was for one hour only and I think that in this session I was very nervous because it is the first day for me to deliver a session for student but I will try to do better for the next sessions. Moreover, I submit my weekly report in the blog and G drive and put a copy in the weekly report file.

In the second day, I log in to the blog and I start to write down the time of weekly report that each member of AMTC submits it. Also, I went with Eman to the session that she delivers it for foundation student and the topic was about how to use MS PowerPoint.

In Wednesday, I went to Sharjah theatre with Noura because I had to give one of the employees their session about how to use MS Word and the set take two hour. I note from the set that the women who I give her the lesson don’t know anything about MS Word and how to use it and I try my best to tech her. After I finish from her the manager of Sharjah theatres call me for a meeting. In the meeting he told me that he wants from AMTC a TNA and evaluation of his staff to see who need more training and who are not and in what programs they are weak. Also he says that he want a schedule to send for him that shows how many hours that AMTC member give his staff a lessons.

In Thursday, I give one of the students in the college a session about how to use Adobe Photoshop to design pictures and images, when the session finish she told me that the lesson was very useful for her and she learn new thing from it. After that, I put all the material that I used in the session in my file. Also, I attend a session about presentation skills which Alia was delivered.

Zelekha
H00057915
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Al Mahara Training Center :: HR Department-
Jump to: