Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 10 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week 10 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 Report   Week 10 Report Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Week 10 Report
Name: Maryam Salem ID: H00049809

Sunday 2 November 2009
Today I started my new position which is HR manager. I felt quite nervous when I start my new position when I take student attendance I was very accurate. I saw who is absent or late I wrote comments for the student who take break or went somewhere else like library. However after that I felt that the HR manager position its good position because from this position I can show that I’m motivated person and that I like to do practical things. cheers

Monday 3 November 2009
In this day I was quite busy because many trainer have sessions and I have to make sure that I have all trainers information. Also, I attend one of the classes for movie maker which is presented by Mooza because I wanted to learn more about movie maker. Also, I ask previous HR manager some question because I wanted to know some of HR manager responsibilities. study

Wednesday 5 November 2009
Today I have session for the student in the class about the Excel but unfortunately some student had sessions and some of them are in AMTC and then I keep it for another time. Razz

Thursday 6 November 2009
In this day I was very upset because some student went out without asking me so I decide to write some roles and make a new form which is call attendance sheet for the trainers who went outside the college. On Sunday every student will know about the new rules. Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week 10 Report
Page 1 of 1