Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 12 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week 12 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week 12 Report   Week 12 Report Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 am

Week 12 Report

Name: Maryam Salem ID: H00049809

Sunday 15 November 2009
I take Attendance and write student name that should be in AMTC as usual in this day I had session with Mrs. Hada Shamma about MS word because she had an ICDL exam. So I wait for her and she was late so I went to AMTC to call her and remind her about the session and she told me that nobody reply to her when she sent email for us so I apologies for that and she said I will come in 10 minutes. cheers

Monday 16 November 2009
In this day, I was excited because I will give class student a session about SMART board at 1 pm but I was a little nervous because Mrs. Amal will evaluate me on my performance. The good thing in this evaluation is that if I performed will, there will be a chance for me to teach foundation student for three weeks. I Also, before the session I was preparing for the session by checking the smart board. However, at 1pm the session start, after that I finish the session but I didn’t finish it on the time because the session was so excited so that I didn’t check the time. However, Mrs. Amal told me how will I did and I get 90 on my performance which is good. I felt happy because I got good mark. cheers queen

Wednesday 18 November 2009
This day was very important day for me because I and Sharaaf the GM will meet the orphans. So when I meet the orphans I welcomed them. Then I and GM take them to AMTC and tell them about the AMTC. Then I went with GM to her session because she going to teach the MS Word to the orphans. Then we take them to cafeteria and we sit with them and have a little conversation. I love you

Thursday 19 November 2009
In this day I was as usually I wrote student name that should be in AMTC and I take the attendance. I, Mrs. Amal meet with two students to discuss with them about their attendance. However then I was helping Asma Abdullah to do badge for the national day. Also, I take orphans to a walk around the college and I show them different buildings we have and then I walk with them to the bus. sunny Razz
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week 12 Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Al Mahara Training Center :: HR Department-
Jump to: