Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mariam Saeed-Week 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariam saeed

Mariam Saeed-Week 9 Empty
PostSubject: Mariam Saeed-Week 9   Mariam Saeed-Week 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Mariam Saeed
H00058384
General Manager
Week 9

 We start in Sunday by meeting with all employees to discuss some problems happen in Al mahara and I try to solved .
 I discuss with the training manager about the Schedule for training session.
 I meet with all employees to discuss about the shift and I ask each one to fill the organization chart about the position they want .
 On the Monday I sit with my teacher to discuss the organization chart and we talk about the main point of change the shift.
 On Wednesday before the training session I print the handout I need it for the training session and the exercise.
 I have training session in windows movie maker in college with six students and my teacher came to evaluate me on Wednesday.
 After I finish my session I go to see my teacher to ask about my feedback.
 In the Thursday I ask the employees how not complete the handout to finish it because the ICDL want it.
 I talk with moza to give three employees one note program to be ready for any training session.
 I discuss with muna and Jawaher about the meeting with Mohammed Hamdan Bin Jarsh and they should inform me before any meeting .
Back to top Go down

Mariam Saeed-Week 9
Page 1 of 1