Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mariam Saeed-Week 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariam saeed

Mariam Saeed-Week 8 Empty
PostSubject: Mariam Saeed-Week 8   Mariam Saeed-Week 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Mariam Saeed
H00058384
General Manager
Week9

 I talk with IT training manager to start check the manual. Also, two of trainer start check the files that related to here department .
 I went to evaluate trainer and I write the feedback. After that, I set with miss Amal to talk about some point related to trainer and how we can make the training session better. Then , I meet all employees to give them some feedback and discuss how to improve the training session.
 I follow the email we get it from Mohammed Hamdan Bin Jarsh and I talk with my teacher about the email . we plan to send three employees to meet them.
 I meet the manager department to discuss different point. I start talking about the employees of the week and I request each manager select one employees from the department .Also , each manager select one employee for service for all week for each hour. In addition, select one employee for each programmers that we select for each week and should prepare all materials they needs. Also, each manager should sit with the department and try to find the weakens and put training session for them.
 I was a absent but I told sharaaf what should be finish and followed .
Back to top Go down

Mariam Saeed-Week 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Manager-
Jump to: