Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 6- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 6- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 6- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 6- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Name: Jawaher Mohamed, ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 6)

Sunday 4th October
In this day I showed the teacher my finalized invitations card and then decided about the design. We decided finally to make it two papers but in a bigger size. I continued working in the manuals too.

Monday 5th October
Shaima, Muna, Mooza and me worked on the invitations card while the other girls learned Photoshop.

Tuesday 6th October

We finally finished the invitations card and worked on the chocolate wraps a little.

Wednesday 7th October
In this day we started working on the design for the door Muna cutted the letters and the girls designed it with a very lovely design. I told Mrs. Amal that we need to print the brochures two sided and she accepted printing them from her account 100 copy.
We were supposed to give a session about movie maker but there wasn't time and we decided to continue the more important works. At the end of the day we decided to print 150 bookmarks, 150 colored brochures and chocolate for the staff which means tomorrow is going to be a very filled day. I also helped Mooza in sticking some stuff on the boards.

Thursday 8th October
This day was another full day with lots of work that should be done. First, we divided the work between the student and the CEO assigned me and Mooza to write the vision statement. We wrote it together and after that we showed it to the CEO and she likes it. For checking the language then shaima showed it to Mr. Stephan and he corrected some things. Then I went to help the girls who were doing the bookmarks and chocolate wraps I also helped alia on doing the guest book. I was given the job also to record for the footage Asma humeed wrote what I’m suppose to say. At the end we printed the brochures and decided to print them at the library because the colors weren't good in AMTC
Back to top Go down

Week 6- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: