Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

week5- Aisha Abdulla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

week5- Aisha Abdulla Empty
PostSubject: week5- Aisha Abdulla   week5- Aisha Abdulla Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Name: Aisha Abdulla ID:H00057281

Sunday 27 September 2009
In this day the general manager make design of how to make the stand in the corridor to give students and staffs information about our centers. Also, we will do the book mark. Also, we decide what each members should to do. Also, me and Maryam Salem try to finish the manuals for the Excel.

Monday 28th of September
Today the general manager make meetings and discussed with us what we needs to works and see that everyone has some things to do and give them the deadlines of the work. I help the students at AMTC in design the boards and give them ideas of how to design the door. Also, she tell us to call the schools and let the studens who are in foundation to know about the AMTC.

Wednesday 30th of September
In this day I was absent, so I do my works at home I complete my manuals and call my friend Maryam Salem and she tell me that the CEO talked that to change the places in the class and to change the layout of the class. Also, discuss how the opining will be. Also, there will be interviews in the newspapers about AMTC.

Thursday 1st of October

in this day we work in invitation card and we make good design in the AMTC and discuss who will make the design of the door.
Back to top Go down

week5- Aisha Abdulla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: