Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

week one report --- Sharaaf H00049648

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharaaf Al Mahri

week one report --- Sharaaf H00049648 Empty
PostSubject: week one report --- Sharaaf H00049648   week one report --- Sharaaf H00049648 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am

Sharaaf Al Mahri Very Happy Very Happy
H00049648
IT Manager
First week report

Our teacher divided our class to five groups to discuss some of the important things that we should do for Al Mahara Training Center such as the layout of the center, organization chart, and loge and mission statement.
We make an organization chart and we divided Al Mahara to some departments such as IT department, IT Training, HR, Marketing, Administration so that every student took a position in the center
  • We create a suitable loge and the mission statement for Al Mahara Training Center
  • We selected Mona to create a beautiful website for Al Mahara Training Center

• We worked together to buy new stuff for our center and remove some stuff as well

• We designed the boards in the Al Mahara Training Center
  • Our teacher helped us to create a voice massage
  • Some people from technician came and show us how the laminators machine and banding machine work also fixes some printers and removed some computers that we don’t need .
  • We also take some photos for students during work in the center because we want to use it in the Movie Maker

• I created a database for Al Mahara Training Center with tables for the members, trainers, internal and external trainees and also I had create forms for each table, but I didn’t finish it I hope that for the next week I finish
  • Our teacher asked us to research about our position in Al Mahara Training Center, so that I made a research for may title which is IT Manager and I looked for the responsibility for this position and what are the skills that its need
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

week one report --- Sharaaf H00049648
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IT Department-
Jump to: