Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3-Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 3-Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 3-Jawaher Mohamed   Week 3-Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Name: Jawaher Mohamad ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 3)

Sunday 13 September 2009
We did our weekly meeting after mariam has collected the agenda ideas from the other employees. We divided to groups for the business plan assignment and we divided the products too. I did one more label for mariam omran and then collected all the weekly reports from my staff and gave it to mariam saeed and then saved a hard copy on my hard desk and gave it to mariam omran and posted the weekly report on the blog.

Monday 14 September 2009
This day I had lots of things to do.
I printed the welcome poster for the door and laminated it. I also did a paper that contained the student names and the chapters they chose for an assignment. Then I searched about the business plan and started writing it.
The technicians came to AMTC to teach us how to use the scanner and we started scanning for our assignment.
We also did an interview with the CEO about the job description and why we chose this position and much more.

Tuesday 15 September 2009
This day we didn't do much because we don't have AMTC classes so all I did was check the brochure with Aisha and showed it to the CEO . I continued writing the business plan and updating the weekly report. As for the schools that we wants to contact I asked Mariam Salem to call them and arrange a meeting with them so they can discuss AMTC.

Wednesday 16 September 2009
We didn't have classes on this day because the English teacher took them. We continued with the business plan and at the end of the day we finished it and gave the CEO the first draft.

Thursday 17 September 2009
We discussed lots of things this day, the CEO talked about the business plan and how we should enhance it and she postponed the deadline. The same with the manuals she showed us some examples and postponed the deadline. Then I printed the brochure and showed it to Mr. Stephan he changed a couple of things a couple of times so I had to print it several times. We (the department managers) had a meeting with the CEO about the staff and how we should handle them like if we had any problem with them we should inform the HR department.
Back to top Go down

Week 3-Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: