Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaima

Weekly Report3 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report3   Weekly Report3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Weekly Report 3

Sunday 13/9/2009
• We met with G.M and discussed about business plan and we decided to stay with our department members to do a business plan.
• We started to print the logo, mission statement and organization chart in order to hang them on the boards.
• Also we posted the quotes on the wall and I helped them to decorate and laminate them.
• Me and my partner Mona began to work on training manuals and we divided the work between us which was about Dreamweaver program.
• I searched on the internet some tips for successful trainers for AMTC .

Monday 14/9/2009
• Our CEO suggested to make a quick meeting to rearrange the group of business plan and the G.M decided to choose the group we want.
• The G.M divided the services among five groups so that they can focus on one area in their marketing plan.
• The G.M assigned for us to focus on website design, logo, letterhead, presentation design and business card.
• After that our CEO interviewed the reaming employees and I was one of them.
• the interview was very good and I enjoyed talking about the reasons of choosing the customer services officer position and about my strength and weaknesses in general.
• In Al Mahara center I designed papers for the tips that I took them from website yesterday.
• In the home I worked on the training manuals.

Tuesday 15/9/2009

• I have completed the tips and I showed them to the G.M and she felt good about them, but she gave me few comments before I start printing.
• In break time and in the home I carried on writing a business plan in order to submit it tomorrow as a first draft.
• The main things about business plan are the explanation of the business and marketing plan meanings so we can understand what they are about and who should we target and how to market our products and services by using technology like website or by printed media like posters and brochures.
• Also, when the time of marketing campaign starts and when it finishes.
• Lastly, we have to mention our goals and expected outcomes for this marketing plan.

Wednesday 16/9/2009
• My group has finished the business plan and I gathered all their writings in one formatted report then I submitted.
• Our CEO informed us that we will train faculties staffs in some programs in order to prepare them for the ICDL exam which will benefit us to have experience of dealing with different ages and positions.

Thursday 17/9/2009
• The CEO showed us some samples of training manuals so we can have an idea about it and try to make them better and professional.
• Also, she gave us a feedback about the business plan to reorganize it and add few headings like an introduction and an explanation about AMTC’s departments.
• Me and Mona borrowed some books about Dreamweaver program in order to help us making our own Dreamweaver manual.

Back to top Go down

Weekly Report3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: