Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharaaf _Week 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharaaf Al Mahri

Sharaaf _Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sharaaf _Week 3   Sharaaf _Week 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Sharaaf Al Mahri
IT Manager
H00049648

Week 3 Report

The general manager met a whole class and we discussed the main points that we should finish about it before week of opining Al Mahara. For example, the programs that we will teach, posters, brushers and invitation card should be ready. Also we decided that each department should have a folder on G: drive to put what is done in. We divided to groups to create a business plan for our services and products. For example, my group decided that to market a training sessions. We also decided that there should be someone to show us how we send a fax. In addition in this week Miss Amal continued the interviews with the rest of students. While, a person from technician showed us how we can use the photo copy machine. Also we continued design the center. The most important thing that happened for me this week is the database’s problem solved by Jumanah and that makes me happy. In the end of this week, all the managers met with the general manager and ECO and we discussed that all mangers should be responsible for her employees and should flow them to finish their works. In addition, this week our teacher received an email which tells us we should create a manual for faculty who wants to take ICDL. So that each two students have to prepare a manual for one of the programs that they need.[/size][/color][/justify]
Back to top Go down

Sharaaf _Week 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IT Department-
Jump to: