Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week3 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week3 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week3 Report   Week3 Report Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Week3 Report

Week 3 Report

Name: Maryam Salem ID: H00049809

Sunday 13 September 2009

In this day our General Manager told us that we have to finish our work because it’s our last week to make everything done. We had a meeting with the general manager because she want to know what we had done so far. However the meeting end on the some important points such as that each department should finish their work.

Monday 14 September 2009

This day was tired day for me. In this day the teacher told us that we have to divide into group so that each group had to do business plan. However we divided into group each group contain four student. On the other hand, I set with my group to discuss about business plan and we divide work between us. Then I went to all Mahara Centre to print out the organizational chat and put in the stander. After that Mrs. Amal said to us that we have to divide our self into another group of two student to make a small presentation about Business Etiquette . Also I was preparing the handouts.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

In this day I gave my group the part of business plan that I did and start to work on it. Also, I was continue the handout. Also, I went to the library to print out some paper related to the Business Etiquette that we have to do presentation about it. Also in this day I called to the some schools in the Sharjah and I told them about Al Mahara they told me that they are interested about it and that they will call me back.

Wednesday 16 September 2009

There is nothing more to do in this day except that I was working on the handouts and I went to the Al Mahara centre to see if there are some thing have to be done.

Thursday 17 September 2009
In this day our group was working in the business plan because we found out that there are some work missing on it. Also I called back for the second time to the schools in the Sharjah to tell them about Al Mahara Training Centre and they told me that they are interesting to know more about Al Mahara And that they will call me back.
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week3 Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: