Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 {Maha Faraj}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maha faraj

Week 3 {Maha Faraj} Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 {Maha Faraj}   Week 3 {Maha Faraj} Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Weekly Report 3

Sunday 13 – September- 2009

This week which is a final week to do our work for Al Mahara Training Center, and in the first day in the week we had a meeting with the General Manager and we discuss the things that we have to finish as soon as possible. Also the General Manager she was helping us and encouraging us to finish our work.

Monday 7- September- 2009

Miss Amal in her class she explained to us about the Business Plan and how to write it, and we had a meeting with General Manager and she organize the groups of five and she dived the products between the group. After that as usual we work doing what is left for AMTC.

Wednesday 9 – September- 2009

I come mooring and I work with my group in business plan until miss Amal class for HRM is begin. However, in this day we didn’t have a class for AMTC because we want to miss Rafeef and she was telling us about the jobs that we will working for work placement.

Thursday 10 – September – 2009

This day we work on business plan and discuss about Al Mahara Training Center. Also miss Amal request to do a bookmark to give to student to know about our center, and we discuss and share our ideas the ways that we can attract students and run our center. Also miss Amal have a meeting with the General Manager and other Department Managers to talk with them about their responsibility and what they have to do for AMTC. My Training Manager come and tell us about the result of the meeting that we give to her a copy of weekly report and one dropped to the G drive and she will make a schedule that it will include the things that we done it.
Back to top Go down

Week 3 {Maha Faraj}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: