Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelekha

Zelekha

Weekly Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 2   Weekly Report 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Sunday 6 September 2009
In this day we had an small research with Mr. Tariq about the lesson for the last week. However, we discuss about Al Mahara Training centre and what we done so far. We finish some of our work. On the other hand, we gave Mrs. Amal our weekly report for the last week and we have small interview with her about job description because she want to know that everybody are in the right position.

Monday 7 September 2009
In this day I was absent because I have appointment in the hospital. However, I call to my friend to know if we have homework or test for tomorrow.

Tuesday 8 September 2009
In this day me and my friends whose working with me in assessment project of ITEC 317 we were discussing about which topic that we will choose. However, we choose a topic and we divide the work between us.

Wednesday 9 September 2009
In this day our department was working in brochure and I was designing the organizing chart to make it better.

Thursday 10 September 2009
In this day we had a lot of work to do. We were working in questionnaire by adding some words on it. However, we done with the questionnaire, me and my friend went to the some foundation student to talk to them and make them fill the questionnaire. They show a lot of interesting when they are filling the questionnaire and they ask us a lot of question related to the questionnaire. However, I was feeling satisfying of doing this job.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 2
Page 1 of 1