Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 16- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 16- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 16- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 16- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Name: Jawaher Mohamed ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 16)

Sunday, 13 December 2009
We had a video conference at this day with Abu Dhabi IA center. It was a very good experience as we learned about the other centers around UAE and how they operate. I really liked the experience and I’m glad that I got this opportunity.

Monday, 14 December 2009

I had a session at 2 o’clock teaching PowerPoint but because the teacher was evaluating Asma I didn't have to do much. I took my shift at 12 o'clock and asked noura and zuleka to go take the money for the logo that we did for alabaya store after we contacted her and informed her of the price and when we should take the money.

Wednesday, 16 December 2009
I had a session at 1 o'clock which wasn't on almahara time so at 3 I took a break and before that I did my shift.

Thursday, 17 December 2009
Since this was the final day of Al Mahara we didn’t have much to do. I continued working on the articles showed to some girls and collected more pictures and finally sent it to Mrs. Amal. We also gave Al tamkeen girls there certificates and they were very happy which made us happy.
Back to top Go down

Week 16- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: