Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 16 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaima

Week 16 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week 16 Report   Week 16 Report Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am

Week 16 Report

Sunday 13/12/2009
• I did a revision in word application for the Diploma foundation class to prepare them for the exam on Thursday
• I took the final design of a logo that Jawaher made some editing on it for one the customers then I sent her an email with logo attached and its price.
• I sent an email to Sharjah Theaters informing them that some of Al Mahara team will come to your organization on Sunday 20/12/2009 at 11 clock for the meeting with the director.

Monday 14/12/2009
• In Diploma Foundation class I was checking what they are doing when Ishraaf was teaching the students. Also, I answered their questions and repeating the steps for students who did not understand at first.
• I sent email to Asma which contained the translated article to add what she wrote.
• Also, I sent email which included all AMTC departments mission and goals, website link, organizational chart and brochure to Fatima who is from the IA Center in Abu Dhabi college.
• I checked the certificate that will be given for Tamkeen girls. I rewrite it and give it to HR manager to edit it in the computer before print it.

Wednesday 16/12/2009
• I checked the article that Asma has finished it and after checking I sent to Jawaher.
• Me and Ishraaf were discussing about the procedures and the materials of the exam for foundation diploma which will be tomorrow and we prepared everything for this exam.

Thursday 17/12/2009
• Today I contacted Mis Fatima who is responsible of the Diploma foundation class and I asked her about several things related to the word exam at 10 clock.
• I read the instruction of the exam that Mis Fatima sent it to me.
• At 10 clock I went with Muna to the Diploma section in order to monitor them when they are doing their exam and answer their questions.
• I attended the distribution of recognition certifications for Tamkeen girls.
Back to top Go down

Week 16 Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: