Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week16 report-Aisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

Week16 report-Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Week16 report-Aisha   Week16 report-Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:12 am

Name: Aisha Abdulla Al Ali ID: H00057281

Sunday 13th of December 2009
In this day I did my session which is about flash for Tamkeen students and I prepared for the session handout, ice breaker, lesson plan, activities and exercise. Moreover, they evaluate me and my teacher also evaluate me. In addition, I attend the session which Noura gave me and for Zalaka. Additionally, I gave Maha my training form and I put my handouts in the file. Furthermore, I put my evaluation in the table and the binder of evaluation. Finally, I put my weekly report in the file and submit it in the G drive and the website.

Monday 14th of December 2009
In this day I put some students summary in evaluation table. Moreover, I told Tamkeen students how to save flash as HTML, Flash documents and as swf. In addition, I sat in AMTC and check the evaluation sheet of student and some students didn’t put their evaluation sheet in the file.

Wednesday 16th of December 2009
In this day I do lamination for certification of Tamkeen students and put final evaluation for all students in AMTC evaluation table. Additionally, I checked that Asma Humaid put each students evaluation sheet in the file of evaluation.

Thursday 17th of December 2009
In this day I do peer evaluation for students and I attend and evaluate Zalaka for the session which she gave Tamkeen students. Moreover, I did tour around the college and show Tamkeen students each department in the college and some staff rooms and show them the auditorium of A building and Education building. Additionally, I showed them reception of the SWC and I was happy with them.
Back to top Go down

Week16 report-Aisha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: