Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 15- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 15- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 15- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 15- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 am

Name: Jawaher Mohamed ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 15)

6 December 2009
We had a meeting with the general manager where she told us about the video conference and that the managers are going to do it with Abu Dhabi college. We also met with Hajar and Nawal to talk about the classes we are going to teach and they were very helpful.

Monday, 7 December 2009
I started preparing for the article and assigned Asma to go give Mr. Stephan some papers to check them. I had my shift at 1 o'clock and at 2 o'clock I went to teach my class with Asma.

Tuesday, 8 December 2009
We didn't have a class on this day but I finalized the popup and sent it to Mrs. Amal

Wednesday, 9 December 2009
I had only one class of almahara today since I took an hour from my break to do the orientation in the first hour I was supposed to give a class for the foundation but they postponed it till tomorrow.

Thursday, 10 December 2009
This day we started with a meeting to see what everyone is doing. Then I had my shift at 9 o'clock and at 10 Mrs. Fatima Zedan came to help us with our foundation classes. At 11 I took a break since I’ll be taking one hour of my break teaching the foundation students.
Back to top Go down

Week 15- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: