Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week15 report-Aisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

Week15 report-Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Week15 report-Aisha   Week15 report-Aisha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:01 am

Name: Aisha Abdulla Al Ali ID: H00057281

Sunday 6th of December 2009
In this day work with my team in the project of Training and development and we help each others. Moreover, in our team each student finish her part at home in the holiday and the group part we work at the college together. Moreover, I put the evaluation of Moza in the table of the evaluation.
Monday 7th of December 2009
This day was very busy for me because I did my print the handout for my session which is about Photoshop. Moreover, I did the exercise and ice breaker, lesson plan and activities and my teacher evaluate me and I was happy to gave session to Tamkeen students. I also put my handouts in the file. Additionally, I told Sharaf that Tamkeen students needs all the manuals of the Photoshop. I sat in AMTC to evaluation in the evaluation table, binding some PowerPoint handouts but we didn’t found it. Moreover, Training Manager told me to print some papers for binder. In addition, I gave Maha Training form which I did. Moreover, I put my feedback in the feedback file and arrange and check that my feedback is complete.
Wednesday 25th of December 2009
In this day I gave session to Tamkeen students about the MS Excel 2007. Moreover, I printed the handouts, lesson plan, exercise, activities, and ice breaker and I made photocopy for these handouts for five students. In addition, I gave my training for Maha to put it in the file and I put my evaluation to the evaluation table. Moreover, Noura gave me and Zalaka training session.
Thursday 26th of December 2009
In this day we made meeting with the GM and she told each department what they do. Moreover, our group did the orientation to student level 3 to know what to do in the next year for AMTC except Eman didn’t attend the orientation session because she is absent. Additionally I help Asma Humaid in photocopy her handout for session. I also check the evaluation table and there is some students didn’t gave me their evaluation sheet and didn’t send me their feedback sheet. Moreover training manager told me that I have training session on Sunday for Tamkeen student for flash session. Additionally, training manager told us to writ what we did in week 13 until Know. In addition Nora gave me and Zalaka training session.
Back to top Go down

Week15 report-Aisha
Page 1 of 1