Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week13 report-Aisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

Week13 report-Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Week13 report-Aisha   Week13 report-Aisha Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Name: Aisha Abdulla Al Ali ID: H00057281

Sunday 22th of November 2009
In this day I had photocopy the paper of my secession which was MS Word 2007 and it was for Tamkeen students and they enjoy to learn about it. Additionally, I put my weekly report in G drive and I put weekly report in the file. Moreover, I gave Maha my training form and I gave Asma humaid feedback and evaluation sheet. In addition, I put training evaluation and feedback in the table.

Monday 23th of November 2009
Today was a trip for national day and I didn’t attend it, so I was at home and I did my handout for session which is about PowerPoint. Moreover, I do the exercise and ice break.

Tuesday 24th of November 2009
In this day I work with Noura, Maryam Omran, and Zullaka in AMTC to do badge of National days for school order. I also work in the handout of PowerPoint to add more information which I would gave it to level 3 students.

Wednesday 25th of November 2009
In this day I was ill, so I didn’t went to college and I told Asma Humaid that I would be absent. She also told me that the session of PowerPoint for level 3 was canceled. She went to miss Amal to change the divided of the project which me and Eman and Zalaka work on it.

Thursday 26th of November 2009
In this day was holiday for national day and for Eid Adha. Moreover, Asma send for me the project which divided and I be gained to star it today.
Back to top Go down

Week13 report-Aisha
Page 1 of 1