Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week12-H00058384

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariam saeed

Week12-H00058384 Empty
PostSubject: Week12-H00058384   Week12-H00058384 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Mariam Saeed
H00058384
• I set with Asma Al Shamsi to create new file for evolution form and divided it by employees name.
• I attend session in Smart board. The trainer was Maryam Salem and the level was for beginner. I learnt many things and it was useful session because I learned new features that I didn’t used it before.
• I made a schedule for Al Tamkeen group by each days and which department should handle it and the break time then I gave Jumanah to type it.
• I choose the employees for next week training schedule for different session.
• I went to Aish who is responsible in ICDL to give her the manual that we finished and I told her that Excel manual will be ready in Sunday.
• I printed out the MS Word Manual for Al Tamkeen Group, after that I give the manuals for IT department to make binding for it.
• I noticed that the feedback file is not organized and many students but their feedback together without partition so I talked with the Trainer Aisha to organize it.
• I make sure that the employees that I choose them to attend Smart board advanced session should attend session smart board beginner.
Back to top Go down

Week12-H00058384
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: