Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muna -week 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muna Khalfan

Muna -week 12 Empty
PostSubject: Muna -week 12   Muna -week 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 am

Sunday 15th Nov 2009
Today I had a training session in Ishbelyah school . Me and Jawaher went there the session was for teachers about how to create a poster. When we went there the teachers were out so we waited for half an hour and started the session at 11:30 where it suppose to start at 11. The teachers were interested to learn about posters .

Monday 16th Nov 2009
Today me and the MG went to Al Tamkeen to know more about the ladies that we are going to train. They were seven we met with Mrs. Muneera the GM assistant we talked with the girls asked them what they want to learn and their level in education. They were very happy and excited to attend the training sessions.

Wednesday 18th Nov 2009
Today the girls from Al Tamkeen came we welcomed them and introduced them to Al Mahara training center. We sat with them and asked them about their names and what they would like to learn. Then the GM took them to the library to give them a training session in word.

Tuesday 19th Nov 2009
There was a broken monitor I tried to fix It and it worked, then we had a meeting with the CEO where she discussed with us about the attended of the employee that we should attend full hours of working in Al Mahara center. Also Nina asked for help from our class to sort out all the student that’s they would go to the trip next Monday.
Back to top Go down

Muna -week 12
Page 1 of 1