Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelekha

Zelekha

Weekly Report 12 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 12   Weekly Report 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 am

Weekly Report 12

In Sunday, I submit my weekly report in the blog and G drive. Also, i prepared for the session that i will be delivered in the next day.

In Monday, I had a session outside the college which was in Al Talaa School it was from 1 to 2 but I take more time there because when I arrived there they was not prepared they let me wait for some time to gather the teachers who want a session in Adobe Photoshop. Before I go to the school I prepared the stuffs that need it in the session such as handouts, feedbacks sheet and exercises.

In Wednesday, I was absent for own reason.

In Thursday, first class I give three students from Diploma a session on Adobe Photoshop. After that, I put all the materials that I used in the G drive and on my file in the AMTC. Also, I write the result of my feedbacks then I send it to Aisha. Moreover, I start to write down the names of the employees which they submit the weekly report on time and who are not.

Zelekha
H00057915
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 12
Page 1 of 1