Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 12- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 12- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 12- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 12- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 am

Name: Jawaher Mohamed, ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 12)

15 November, Sunday
In this day I went to a school to teach Photoshop with Muna it took me 2 hours so when we returned almahara center classes ha finished.

18 November, Wednesday
The orphan girls came in this day at 2:30
Mariam welcomed them and then brought them to almahara canter. We greeted them introduced ourselves and asked them some questions then they left to have a session.

19 November, Thursday
I had a session with Asma in Photoshop from 8:30 to 9:30 then I started preparing for the training at almasareh I went there at 10 with Muna but I didn't find the person that I was supposed to train as she was busy and couldn't come. We went back to almahara at 11 o'clock and I found out that two girls from tamkeen wanted movie maker so I taught them as individual. I also checked with Asma Hassan what she has done with the cards and gave her some suggestions. Asma Omar suggested to do some batched for the national day and sell them for the students and I thought it was a really good idea.
Back to top Go down

Week 12- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: