Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

week12 report-Aisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

week12 report-Aisha Empty
PostSubject: week12 report-Aisha   week12 report-Aisha Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:50 am

Name: Aisha Abdulla Al Ali ID: H00057281

Sunday 15th of November 2009
In this day I had photocopy the paper of secession 1, 2, 3 and 4 for the student of AMTC. Also, I put my session material in the folder. In addition, I put my weekly report 11 in the file and in the G drive of AMTC and I submitted my report in the AMTC website in training department.

Monday 16th of November 2009
Today I scanned pictures for teacher and Shaima told me to do this service, so I went to library to scan 20 pages and put it in G drive of AMTC in customer service documents. In addition, I attend session which Maryam Salem gave us in smart board. Moreover, I attend grope session which Shaima gave us and I evaluate her. Also, I put some evaluation sheets in the evaluation table and some student send for me their feedback summery and I put these evaluation In the table of evaluation in AMTC folder.

Wednesday 18th of November 2009
In this day I sat in AMTC and put students feedback in a table and some managers evaluation. Also, we met with seven students who came to AMTC and GM told them about AMTC. Also, they told us that they like to learn most of programs. Moreover, I helped Asma Hamied in photocopy her handouts for the session which she gave about PowerPoint.

Thursday 19th of November 2009
In this day I prepared for my session but I faced problem that the students didn’t attend the session and I worked in AMTC because the training manager told me to photocopy the students name and put it in the file and put number of session from 1 to 10 because some students didn’t have it. Additionally, Asma Humaid and Nora help me in photocopy the session numbers. In addition, I photocopy the evaluation form of the mangers because some student didn’t find it. Moreover, I attend session with Shaima and her sister which Moza gave us about the Photoshop. Moreover, GM and Training manager told me that I will have training on Sunday for group students in Word. Moreover, they told me that I have session in Wednesday in PowerPoint for students level 3.
Back to top Go down

week12 report-Aisha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: