Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 11- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 11- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 11- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 11- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: Jawaher Mohamed ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 11)

November 8
I had a training session in this day for Photoshop in a school so I had to leave before al Mahara class. I left with Mariam Omran who also had a session there. It was a really nice chance for me to go to school again after 4 years especially since I saw my Arabic teacher in high school and I teaches her this time.

November 9
At first I had a group Photoshop session again for three students. Then I had a meeting with the GM and she explained for me everything about the cards and that we should have a plan for it. I organized my training file and checked that everything is in there. At last I asked my staff to come up with a new ideas for marketing and I kept in contact with Asma about her contacts.

11th November
First thing I did I talked to the general manager and showed her my plan for advertising we discussed them and finalized the things that needs to be done. Then I went to Nina to ask about some of the things like who we should contact if we want to distribute posters in the parking she gave me some useful information. I told sharaaf about what Nina said then she said she would call Mr. Ali to take his permission for the posters. Also a teacher came to the center and said she want ICDL sessions because she’s not good at Microsoft office I assured her that we will do our best to make her pass. I gave Noura the brochures to photocopy them and asked Asma Hassan if she could make 3 templates for the holiday cards. I sent Mrs. Susan an email asking her if she would like to use our new service.

12th November
I printed more posters for marketing and gave it to Noura to give to the security. I also went with Muna to al Masareh to give Mr. Mohamed bin jaresh the training needs analysis.
Back to top Go down

Week 11- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: