Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weekly 11 - H00051074

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asmaa Belooshi

weekly 11  - H00051074 Empty
PostSubject: weekly 11 - H00051074   weekly 11  - H00051074 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

I have session with employee called Amna , I gave session in MS Excel
On Monday : I create 2 files , one for weekly report & letters form outside as my manger manager Mariam request from me , and my colleague Hanan help me. After I sit with Muna , to finalise that’s tasks Mr. Mohammed Bin Al Jarsh request from Al Mahara team
I still prepare for session Movie Maker on Wednesday to cover all things in earlier time soon as possible
In Monday I take session in OneNote with Moza , actually I get several benefits from this session and now I am able to use this software
In Thursday I did my session mostly I satisfy from my performance , after that , I went with GM to Directorate of Human Resources Development , met with Ahlam Mohammed who is president of the implementation of training programs , and we discuss together about training session that Al Mahara offering for external customer , she welcome for us and she will contract session by starting new years , and we marketing about our service such as logo , brochures , and give her our brochure she like our job , and encourage us , and she prefer to work with Emirati student than other nationality
Collect letter form Jumana , because this week she spend several time to do her session outside , and I put it specially folder , because it is my part of responsibility
Asking Jawaher to give session nearly soon as possible in Photoshop, because she is expert in this program, and I want to learn form her, also I ask Mona to give me session in flash. Also I ask Sharraf to give me individual session in Access software this is our chance to learn together
Back to top Go down

weekly 11 - H00051074
Page 1 of 1