Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanan Al Ali

Weekly Report 11 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 11   Weekly Report 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Hanan Ahmed H00048864
week 10
8 November 2009
•I update the purchase and service details in AMTC Database.
•I help Asmaa Abdurrahman to create a new weekly report folder and put the dividers and week numbers for each department.
•I organize the weekly report for each student and put them in the weekly report folder.
9 November 2009
•In this day, I and Maryam Omran must to give Photoshop session for the Eshbilya School but, they are canceling it.
•All members of my departments are busy so, I take their shift and stay in whole AMTC hours.
•I update the purchase and service details in AMTC database.
•I make the invoices for the design order and purchase and service order. After that, I print them out and put them in Accountant section in Administration folder.
•I collect 2 Dhs from each student for the ICDL card.
11 November 2009
•Me, Jumanah and GM make the excel sheets for the services, training session for internal and external clients.
•I give training session for 3 students about Movie Maker program.
12 November 2009
•I give two individual sessions one for the student about Photoshop and other for the teacher about MS Word.
•I update the purchase and service order details in AMTC Database.
•I make new excel sheet for the Total of all AMTC budget.
•I make an invoice for the purchase and service order and print it out and put it in accounting section in Administrative folder.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 11
Page 1 of 1