Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week11 report-Aisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

Week11 report-Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Week11 report-Aisha   Week11 report-Aisha Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 am

Name: Aisha Abdulla Al Ali ID: H00057281

Sunday 8th of November 2009
In this day I printed the handout and ice break, exercise and photo copy the evaluation sheet and gave lesson for Eman about movie maker and she evaluated me. Also, I took some evaluation sheet from the student and from the managers and put it in the evaluation table of AMTC. Also, I gave Maha Training feedback form. In addition, I put weekly report in the file. Also, I told the training manager that I will do training tomorrow for group students.

Monday 9th of November 2009
Today I printed the handout, exercise, evaluation sheet and ice break and photocopy it and gave session for Noura, Zalaka, and Eman about Adobe Photoshop CS4. Also, Nora gave me and Zulaka and Eman session in Access and it was useful for me. In addition, I put the hand out, ice break, exercise sheet, and evaluation sheet in the file and gave Maha Training feedback. Also, I work in putting the training evaluation in the evaluation table and some students send for me their training session evaluation and the managers gave me the students evaluation.

Wednesday 11th of November 2009
In this day I gave training session for foundation students and their teacher and I was exited in this day. In addition, Mona evaluate me. Also, I took the feedback of the students and put it in the evaluation table.

Thursday 12th of November 2009
In this day Asma Humaid gave me session in OneNote and I was interesting in this class. Moreover, I Attend session which Noura gave me and Zulaka, and her sister. Also, I faced problem with student in level 3 because they need Photoshop and Dream waver for all the class, however I prepared between three and five students. Moreover, Shaima face problem with students who will attend to it because my friend have class in this time. Finally, I collect the evaluation form and put it in the table of evaluation. Also, I evaluate Mona in her training session which was about the Dream waver.
Back to top Go down

Week11 report-Aisha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: