Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Muna week 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muna Khalfan

Muna week 9 Empty
PostSubject: Muna week 9   Muna week 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Muna Khalfan-H00050987

Week 9

Sunday 25th October 2009
Today I should do a training session for education students I was excited because it was my first training session. But sadly when I went there and started my session a teacher came into the class and asked me to leave the class because it was his class time. There was misunderstanding with other teacher. The session was postponed to Thursday.

Monday 26th October 2009
We had a meeting with the CEO we discussed about the issues that is related to Al Mahara Center.

Wednesday 28th October 2009
We
discussed about the organization chart what each one of us fits to a specific position. I wanted to change my position but the GM did not agree because she thinks that I suits the webmaster postion.

Thursday 29th October 2009
Today was my first session. I gave a training session to education students the training was about the basics in Photoshop. Later on me and Jawaher went for a meeting with Mr Mohammed the manger of STG. The meeting was about creating a website, logo and brochures this is a great opportunity for us to design a website for a governments sector.
Back to top Go down

Muna week 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IT Department-
Jump to: