Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jumanah Saeed -Week 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumanah Saeed

Jumanah Saeed -Week 10 Empty
PostSubject: Jumanah Saeed -Week 10   Jumanah Saeed -Week 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Weekly Report 10

Jumanah Saeed
H00052842
Scheduler

• I asked Mooza who was the old scheduler about her responsibilities and job description about the job.
• Me and Hanan did a services for a customer who want to photocopy paper. We organized and stapler them.
• I had training session in Atala School. I taught them how to use Windows Movie Maker. I was nerves at the beginning but then I did my best and they interested in my section and they rank me between 4 to 5 which is good and very good.
• I had individual training session for level 2 student in Windows Movie Maker, she interested in my session and she learned new thing such as how to split the video and how to remove the sound form the movie.
• I was trainee and the trainer was Asma Omar who taught me how to use the some Photoshop tools. It was useful lessen for me and I learned how to use some tools in Photoshop program.
• Me and Mariam Saeed had a training session in Ashbeelia School to give them session in Photoshop program, but when we arrived their, the teachers was not ready and most of them not in the school. The responsible teacher there apologies to us and she said that she will make sure organize and prepare for next week.
• This week was a hard week because every day I am responsible to update the schedule with new session and sent it to my teacher. In addition, the trainer every time come to me to add their session.
• I organized the training schedule for the next week and I update it in G drive and send email to my teacher.
Back to top Go down

Jumanah Saeed -Week 10
Page 1 of 1