Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 10- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 10- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 10- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 10- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 am

Name: Jawaher Mohamed ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 10)

Sunday 1st November
This day was the first day for girls in their new positions since I didn't change my position I didn't have to do anything. Me and Muna started searching for the website and the logo.
And talked to the new employees under me about their positions.

Monday 2nd November
I stated working in the email and added a sentence like the CEO asked me and then showed it to Mr. Stephan and he approved it. I also took my shift in Almahara Center then I asked shaima to send Mrs. Susan an email asking her to come to Almahara center to discuss some stuff. She came later and after asking some questions she told me she's going to send some of her girls so I can ask them. They came and I asked them about some stuff and then they left. I assigned Noura to print more brochures to market the center more.

Wednesday 4th October
First I printed one paper of the newspaper to show Mrs. Susan then I called her and she wasn't there so I emailed her. I also emailed Mrs. Maryanne to remind her about the session that i'll give her student tomorrow. Mrs. Susan came and I showed it to her and she absolutely liked it and went to show Mr. Aart since he's going to be responsible of the financial activities. At last I checked that all the materials for my session tomorrow are ready and prepared some brochures to give the girls.

Thursday 5th November
At 8 am I had a session for Photoshop, at 9 clock I returned to almahara center. I asked shaima to send the teacher that I teacher her class an email to see if she would like more sessions. After Muna came back from her session in almasareh she said that Mr. Mohamed bin jaresh doesn’t want the website anymore so it was good. I checked the emails and tried to come up with new ideas for marketing.
Back to top Go down

Week 10- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1