Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week10 report-Aisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AishaAbdullaAlAli

AishaAbdullaAlAli

Week10 report-Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Week10 report-Aisha   Week10 report-Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Name: Aisha Abdulla Al Ali ID: H00057281

Sunday 1st of November 2009
In this day I submitted the weekly report and put in the AMTC website. Also, I attend the training session which Zalakah gave Me, Eman and Asma which was about Noodles Tools. Moreover, miss Amal came and saw how Zalakah present, but miss didn’t evaluate her only Asma Humaed Evaluate. Then, we did exercises and we evaluated her. I gave Shaima my evaluate sheet to check the grammar and Sharaf showed me how to arrange it.

Monday 2nd of November 2009
Today I told the training Manager that I did training for Asma Hamaed in the interview room and she told Jamanah to write my name in the table of the session, so I trained Asma Humaed and Maryam Saeed evaluated me. Also, training manager told us divided the work between us and I collected the evaluation from the manager and wrote it in the table of comments. Also, I collected the evaluation from the student and write it in the table.

Wednesday 4th of November 2009
In this day I gave class for Maryam Omran which was about movie maker and Asma Humaid evaluate me. Also, I wrote some students evaluation comments in the table. In addition, I sat in AMTC and the Training manager told us what to do in the file and the evaluation.

Thursday 5th of November 2009
In this day I sat in AMTC and put the manager comments in the table and photo copy for some paper which Asma Hemaid will put in the file of the training. Also, I attend the class which Alia gave me about presentation skills and Zaluka and Alia sister attend the class and Asma evaluate her. In addition, I attend the class which Hanan gave me and her friend session about movie maker and Eman evaluated her.
Back to top Go down

Week10 report-Aisha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training Department-
Jump to: