Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weekly report 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asmaa Belooshi

weekly report   8 Empty
PostSubject: weekly report 8   weekly report   8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Weekly report for week 8
Attend to session to evaluate Mariam Salem & Alia
After that, sit with to analysis their needs. To avoid mistakes for next time. and tell them where their strength and weakness .
Meet with Jumanh , because she ask me to motivate her , to do her session on Monday , I give her some idea and experience ,and avoid the mistakes happened from previous trainer
Monday
I have some tasks should be done by training department.
I distribute the manuals to trainer to check them and back to girls who do it the manuals to complete it , and should be ready by this Thursday .
Explain for groups of girls to finish handout of OneNote , and what should the do (Mariam Omran & Moza & Maha)
Explain for groups of girls to finish handout of Noodle tools by this Wednesday ( Asma Omar & Aisha & Hanan )
One internal customer come to us to learns power point .Dr.Seama (Math teacher )
And I handle, show her some examples, and she request to train her in Wednesday at ( 2-3 o’clock)
Contact with Miss Hajer , because she volunteer o give her classes for next weak .

Prepare power point session for tomorrow (Wednesday ) with Mrs. Seema
Contact with Miss Hajar , she give the time table , and compare if the suitable for us or not ,
List the name who will train next week , but I should return to Moza to discuss to get
her , and what the standard to chose these girls. Talk with jumana , give her feedback ,
Ensure with trainer Noura , if she ready for her session , and give her some advice to avoid the mistakes

( the reason os submit weekly report , facing some problems to logn in blog confused
Back to top Go down

weekly report 8
Page 1 of 1